Welcome to the Forest City Regional Secondary Mathematics Web page!
Mathematics is a dynamic global language essential to our daily lives. The study of mathematics includes reasoning, problem solving, communication, and computation.
Understanding and applying mathematical concepts is necessary to every student's education and future success.
Parents and students can benefit from using these resources:
1. Math Forum contains a list of math applets.
2. Geogebra offers dynamic free software for Algebra and Geometry which is great for visualizing concepts.
3. Calculus in Motion provides Calculus demonstrations for Geometer's Sketchpad.
4. Winplot offers free graphing software, the .exe can be placed on a shared drive and run without any installation whatsoever!
5. Khan Academy provides a variety of tutorial videos that cover various topics.
6. aaaknow.com features a comprehensive set of interactive arithmetic lessons.
7. vlibrary provides a variety of interactive math lessons.