Every Child, Every Need, Every Day
1. Every child can learn.
2. Every child is entitled to an education that is designed to support their individual academic, social-emotional and behavioral needs.
3. Learning happens in a safe, supportive and collaborative environment.
4. We are a community of lifelong learners comprised of student, parents, teachers, paraprofessionals, administrators and community members.
5. High expectations for ALL are an integral part of the learning process.
6. The effort of our teachers and students makes all the difference and is the most valuable asset in our school district.
7. Collaboration among student, families, teachers, administrators and community members is essential for continuous improvement.
8. Our shared leadership approach will maximize the professional growth of our educational team by empowering individuals and giving them an opportunity to lead in their areas of expertise.